Sunday, June 28, 2009

Widget: Play Random Game

I mentioned this widget on my previous post however I think it deserves it's own post.

I've made this widget in order to improve Games-Garden Bounce Rate and to allow people to discover games they might have not played before or might have forgotten about.

This is the widget's description:
Do you want to discover the best games on the web? this button lets you find them and takes you to a different game every time!


The general idea is to keep users (players or visitors) for as long as possible on your site and Games-Garden offers different options for it which include showing the top 15 games and other games in the same category so when people get bored of playing the same game they can choose similar games.
However having an option to play a game in a sort of "blind date" I think could do a better job.

Give the widget a go, I'm sure you will find a cool game behind :)

No comments: