Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Best Practices? well... ok...

On my previous post I said I would avoid using "best practices" when developing my own stuff; trust me that this thing of people stealing code really annoys me but I've decided to change my tactic.

The thing is, you never know when you are going to work again on a project as for example, I want to update the Flash Date Calendar Widget I built long time ago, and even though the file "is not that bad" still is a bit messy and makes my work a bit harder; now imagine, if I completely avoid doing the things in "the right" way, any update in the future will be a nightmare!

To avoid feeling bad about the "code thieves", what I will do is to keep on writing tutorials and to show how easy is to use my secret weapon: TWEENER.
These days I'll put together a series of tutorials on how I use tweener to do certain tasks like updating score, shooting, updating life, etcetera.

Salut!

No comments: