Saturday, August 05, 2006

London Flash Platform User Group - July



I've been trying to write about this for the last couple of weeks but... you know... erm... I've no excuse.
Last months London Flash Platform User Groups meeting was just great as usual!
as usual? if is only the second meeting!
well, anyway, was great!
We got there on time and enjoyed both Dave and Tinks presentations.
I wrote about the previous meeting as I was a lucky winner of a book and I found unfare not to write anything this time just because I didn't get anything from the raffle!
The place this time was the AKQA headquaters, where my mates Richard and Emmanuel work.
After the presentations, pizza and beer at AKQA we went to the pub where I had the chance to catch up with old friends and meet new people.

That let me really looking forward to the next meeting!
Let's see what suprise has Tink for us this month.

salut

No comments: