Sunday, August 13, 2006

University results - at last!

Name of Student: Ernesto Quezada
NQF Level: Masters
Teaching Institution: London Metropolitan University

Qualification Awarded: Master of Arts
Classification: Merit
Award Title: Digital Media

To be honest, there was a moment I was hesitating whether I passed or not and it was because of the language and not because of any other reason.
After almost 4 years living in England, I'm still not too confident when writing in English, all these stuff about writing in "academic level" had me very worried when writing any essay and it was very dificult for me to write anything for the university. But I did it! and seems that I did very well as I even got the degree with Merit! (what's that? ouch!)

The Award Ceremonies will be taking place between late November and the middle of December


Salut!

No comments: