Monday, January 08, 2007

Hi5?



The other day I had a bit of spare time and while working on my Firefox-Calendar desktop widget, I managed to update my hi5 account.
At last! after many times trying to open the buggy website I could use the old "features" and check the new ones.
One of the things that I liked is that you can use flash now and as a test I put my Flash Skype Status button on it.
I don't know why in Latin America hi5 is so popular, many people preffers it rather than mySpace for instance and my sister is one of them, who is always sending me messages from it; but one of the things I don't like is that kind of force you to start a blog as many other websites do nowadays and I find useless to start blogs that I won't be able to update and will be there left dusty and rusty...

Anyway, for me having emigrated so far, hi5 is a good way to see how my relatives are doing as I haven't seen some of them for almost 5 years...

ok, time to go home :)

salut!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Peeping tom effect.
I do myspace.com and sometimes is addictive... like youtube.... I know I am a media victim :(

Anonymous said...

Both Hi5 and myspace.com are my favorites. I also like dating hotties on millionairematch.com:-)