Wednesday, January 24, 2007

web widgets on the widgipedia



Some days ago, widgipedia announced the opening of their new section: web widgets.
We have promised that we'd create the ultimate widgets resource, so today we've taken one step closer to this goal by merging the two worlds: desktop widgets AND web widgets are all together at Widgipedia.
as some of my web widgets were not compatible with widgetbox, I gave them a try on widgipedia and luckily for me they all work like a charm!
So far I have uploaded three of them:

- Add to bloglines flash button
- Add to delicious flash button
- Add to netvibes flash button

So, if you are looking for some cool web widgets, you can also visit the widgipedia and if you have any request, comment, suggestion, idea, etc. I'm happy to read it.

salut!

No comments: