Sunday, July 22, 2007

Squares Clock Widget

I'm a bit obsessed about data, I think of data as numbers because every single piece of data represents already a unit!
For example, when I built the CPU Usage widget, I translated the numbers into bars, tweening depending on the data; same when I built the Moving Earth widget, where the magnitude of earthquakes is shown using bars as well...
But if we take numbers and translate them into squares, so X units will be represented by squares, then we have something like my Firefox Screensaver or the Squares Clock widget:



As is experimental then expect some minor bugs :P
If you like it, you can get it from Widgetbox.

Salut!

1 comment:

Alex Ramirez B. said...

hello friend, finishing the university soon (5 August) is surprised neoflashers here, but soon we will be chatting that way (neoflashers) greetings from Peru